Top Bars in Dallas to Watch the Super Bowl XLV
This years Super Bowl XLV between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Green Bay Packers will be held in North Texas at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington on Sunday, February 6, 2011. Christina Aguilera is going to be part of the pre-game activities by singing the National Anthem.
For the people who cannot get a ticket to be at the Cowboys Stadium but still want to be part of the crowd, a list of Dallas super bowl XLV parties is what you need. The following is a list of popular pubs and sports bars where you can watch the Super Bowl in Dallas:
- Studio Movie Grill, @ Royal Lane & 75: 11170 N. Central Expressway, 214-361-2966.
You must purchase a $15 food and beverage coupon or a $25 food coupon for a reserved seat.
- Champps Americana, @ 4951 Beltline Rd. 972-991-3335
- Frankie's Sports Bar, @ 3227 McKinney, 214-999-8932
- Lee Harvey's, @ 1807 Gould Street, 214-428-1555
- Fox and Hound, @ 10051 Whitehurst Drive, # 214-340-4300
- Fox and Hound, @ 18918 Midway Road, Dallas, 972-732-0804
- The Idle Rich, @ 2614 McKinney Avenue, 214-965-9926
- The Dubliner Irish Pub, @ 2818 Greenville Avenue, 214-818-0911
- The Old Monk, @ 2847 N. Henderson, 214-821-8880
- Trinity Hall Irish Pub & Restaurant, @ 5321 E. Mockingbird Lane, 214-887-3600
No matter whether you are a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers or the Green Bay Packers, you will have a fantastic time at whichever bar or restaurant you choose to go. You might want to have a night on the town and visit numerous bars to see what each one has to offer. Surely, there will be room at one of the bars for you and your friends. Do not be afraid to check out different locations before the Game begins so that you can enjoy everything that they have to offer. Some bars might just have what you are looking for. Big Screen TVs with high definition are very popular in local sports bars. All bars will probably be packed with patrons on Sunday, February 6, so do not be afraid to get there early so that you can get a good seat. If you have a gang of friends that you will be celebrating with, it is always nice to be able to have a table for your group.
Super Bowl XLV bars will have special menus and activities so that a person can enjoy the atmosphere and have a great time. If you want to view close-ups and replays, a Super Bowl 45 bar is where you want to be. You might want to say that you went to the Game, but being in the host city is just as exciting. Not only do you have replays, you have the same excitement that you would have if you were sitting in the stadium. Remember, you cannot always see what is going on during the game if you are a spectator in the stands. Not everyone is lucky enough to get tickets, considering the price that they are going for. If you are planning to go to Dallas, make reservations as soon as you can because some locations are already sold out.